The 905 is a wood cooker designed for today’s kitchen: clean burning and easy to use.
This controllable range cooker has been designed to burn efficiently so you get the most from every bit of fuel. The fire-box has the capacity to take 45cm logs, eliminating the chore of frequent refuelling. In simple terms, you could load the firebox in the morning and just place some extra fuel on before cooking dinner. Another load before you go to bed would keep it burning until morning, giving the potential to keep the fire going for several days or even weeks at a time. Ash removal is necessary, but with good quality fuel this might only be once a month. The 905 is quickly back up to cooking temperature, even from cold.
Oven temperatures are even and can be adjusted to your preference via a sliding mechanism just inside the firebox door. This door also features a second latch setting which secures the door in a slightly ajar position. This allows extra air to be drawn into the firebox and is helpful during lighting, or if you want to ‘boost’ temperatures.
The flue controls on the 905 help further allow an impressive level of control when cooking. You can choose the send heat from the fire around the ovens and via the hotplate before it reaches the flue, or you can bypass the full circuit and heat the hotplate without affecting the oven temperature. This offers the flexibility to bake in a moderate oven, while flash-frying or searing on the hotplate.
The 905 WN looks beautiful as a stand-alone appliances, but it is so well insulated that you could install it as part of a fitted kitchen, it has a combined oven capacity of 80ltrs and its distinctive hotplate can hold six pans.
The 905 WD cooker has a domestic hot water jacket which can supply piping hot water with minimal effect on cooking performance.
- Perfect for the true “foodie” the 905 offers not 1, but 2 true cooking ovens with one massive firebox that makes her a true slow combustion wood stove that burns all night long.
- Stunning finish in a range of colours. The 905 is a solid cast iron constructed wood stove, and finished off with a stunning enamel finish with over 20 colors to choose from!
- Two true cooking ovens offering high temperatures.
- A large dog-bone hot plate gives plenty of room for 5-6 pots with a variable cooking temperature to boil or summer away all day.
- An Optional Electric Companion can be added to your Esse wood stove: this now gives you 2 x additional electric ovens + 4 x electric hot plates for the ultimate all round solution.
- Pairing new technology with the classic Esse styling, Esse’s patented Catalytic Afterburner re-ignites the smoke as it leaves your cooker, ensuring a hotter, cleaner and a more environmentally friendly lower emission fire.
|Est Peak Output (kw)||3|